Flyers and Postcards
Once you have created a PDF file of your flyer you can email it to us. We will review your file before moving ahead to make sure you are going to get what it is you want. Since there are a number of factors that decide how much it is going to cost to print your flyers we recommend you send us your file(s) so that we can provide you with an estimate before printing. Here are some of the factors to consider:
Does it print black and white both sides? Color both sides? Color on one side, BW on the other?
Plain stock? Gloss stock?
Does it bleed? *explanation
How many do you need?
One note on postcards... If you intend to mail your postcard remember to check with the USPS that the size and thickness of your card meets their requirements for postcard rates.
Common Sizes for Flyers, Handouts and Postcards:
- • 5 x 7
- • 4.25 x 5.5
- • 4 x 6
- • Third Sheet (3.66 x 8.5)
- • Half Sheet (5.5 v 8.5)
They can be in BW or Full Color and there are several stock to choose from:
- • 24# Paper
- • 80 or 100# Gloss Paper
- • 100# Matte Cardstock
- • 10 or 12 Point High Gloss Cardstock
- • 80 or 100# Gloss Cardstock
- • Heavy Duty 13pt Tango Gloss Cardstock
- 100 Color, 11x17 posters, Matte Stock, No Bleed
- 10 BW, 12 x 18 posters, Gloss Stock, with Bleed
- 10 BW, 11 x 17 posters, Gloss Stock, no Bleed
- 1,000 Color, 11 x 17 posters, Matte Stock, no Bleed
Copyright © 2015 Floppys Digital Copy and Printing. All Rights Reserved. ↑ Scroll To Top